Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Checkup Update

I went in for my now weekly Tuesday checkup, and my blood pressure wasn't too horrible today. A bit lower than Friday's reading, but nothing to clap about. The good news is I lost 5 pounds since Friday, it's a miracle! Haha.

But seriously, the REAL good news is that I will be induced on June 15th as opposed to waiting until I reach full term on June 22nd. So... now we get to plan the baby's birthday party! A great excuse to eat birthday cake! :o) (For the pregnancy term-impaired, a baby is considered full term at 40 weeks; however, if the baby is born any time after 37 weeks he or she is still developed enough to also be considered full term. Anything before 37 weeks is considered premature. Long story short, my induction date is at 39 weeks, so he will be just fine!) I'm excited that we'll get to meet him a week earlier, plus that means one less week of bed rest for me, and who could possibly complain about that???

Keep checking back for updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment