Thursday, May 14, 2009

31 Days Left!

We're only a month away from the big day! It's amazing... time is ticking closer til we get to see the mini-man, and our lives will be forever changed!

I had another wonderful weekly checkup yesterday. Thankfully, my blood pressure is going back down and it was normal when they checked it the first time (I didn't even have to lay down! Yay!) So my risk of pre-eclampsia is very small. I'm STILL on bed rest though and will go in every week to be checked, but it's good to know that my blood pressure wants to cooperate with me now.

There hasn't been a lot to report lately, just getting through these next couple weeks. Jon and I will be finally setting up the baby's room this weekend since most of the big furniture items are arriving (thanks Mom & Dad!!!). So we can now get the crib and glider rocker set up, and decorate the walls, and we will be ready! I'm excited, the baby's room was the last big thing I was worried about... his laundry has already all been washed and folded and put away, we have the first small stash of diapers and wipes ready, and we're just waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment