Monday, June 15, 2009

TYLER IS HOME!!!

Tyler finally got to come home yesterday! It's the best thing in the world!!!

I have a few spare minutes since he's taking a nap to write really quick, but I probably won't be online for the next few days or so, at least until I figure out some kind of routine. But always expect the unexpected, right?

It's so good to have him here. It's weird adjusting, but I'm so glad to have my boy here with us and just to be able to spend as much time with him as possible. I'm trying to figure out everything, from feeding to changing to giving him a bath (he had his first sponge bath today... I don't think he had been washed at all since he was born, so now he smells lovely and is fresh n' clean!) But I'm doing everything one step at a time. Jon will be back in 2 weeks from his training and then it will be nice to have that extra parent here for help, and so I can take an occasional break. :o)

Yesterday he spent some quality time hanging out on the couch while Daddy played Xbox, and I took a few pictures... I'll be taking plenty more now that he's home, and I'll probably post them over the weekend. For now, here's my little cutie!




No comments:

Post a Comment