Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wednesday update (on Thursday)

Yesterday we went for our daily visit and Tyler was back under his "tanning lamp". He was getting a little yellow/jaundice but nothing major, he is still improving like a champ and he's just hooked up to the oxygen and one IV line but otherwise great! I got to feed him from a bottle again and change his diaper... still trying to work on my diaper changing skills since I think that was the 5th diaper total I've changed on him so far :o) maybe one day I can get it done one-handed!

There isn't a whole lot to report from yesterday, but hopefully today he will be more alert and open his eyes for us and won't be under the tanning lamp anymore. I took a few more pictures yesterday but they're in black & white since the blue LED lights of the lamp made the color photos look weird :o) And he IS the biggest baby in the NICU right now... which has earned him the new nickname "Big Bruiser" lol!







No comments:

Post a Comment